We got started because we wanted to do our part to help save lives using technology.
Our mission is to virtually save lives by creating and deploying a variety of products and services that utilize Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning technology to solve critical problems.
We build new worlds that enable people to cultivate a better real one. We make it so you can train, learn, fail, communicate, and collaborate virtually where the stakes are lower, so when you come back to the real world your chances of successful outcomes are dramatically increased.
Our Core Values
Passion for Innovation
- We are deeply committed to investing in R&D focused on Mixed Reality and Artificial Intelligence for Defense, Health care, and various other use-cases.
Solve the Really Hard Problems
- We don’t shy away from the big scary challenges that inherently come with taking on big, bold tasks. They are the ones truly worth attacking. Challenge accepted.
Relentless Pursuit of “The Why”
- We love to hear people say things can’t be done, or that something is impossible. Why can’t they? We simply don’t accept the status quo or the dreaded “things have always been done this way” mindset.
- This is essentially a required trait regardless of what role you play with us. You must love learning, exploring, demoing, and creating new things.
Willingness to Fail
- Don’t take this the wrong way, we DEEPLY care about succeeding. However, when you take on the hard problems in life, failure is inevitable and an essential part of the journey when you perceive those setbacks appropriately and learn from them.
We get by with a little help from our friends.
- We couldn’t do what we do without our invaluable network of clients, advisors, mentors, former clients, freelancers, friends, and family.
We develop and sell a variety of products and services that utilize AR, VR, & AI to solve critical problems for government and enterprise customers.
Eolian’s Services are Available to Federal Agencies through SAM.GOV.
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY NAICS CODES as registered with sam.gov for federal contracts.
541511 CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES (primary NAICS)
541512 COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
541613 MARKETING CONSULTING SERVICES
423420 OFFICE EQUIPMENT MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
423430 COMPUTER AND COMPUTER PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
423490 OTHER PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
511210 SOFTWARE PUBLISHERS
512110 MOTION PICTURE AND VIDEO PRODUCTION
512191 TELEPRODUCTION AND OTHER POSTPRODUCTION SERVICES
Taxpayer ID #: Available upon request
DUNS Number: Available upon request
CAGE: Available upon request.
What we do
Enterprise AR and VR Application Development
Drawing from a combined 30+ years in software development and marketing, our team is capable of developing and deploying applications on the following VR and AR HMDs: Microsoft Hololens 2, Magic Leap, IVAS, Samsung, Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus, HTC Vive, Gear360, Playstation VR, Google Cardboard, Meta2, and many more.